Technology Tools

Looking through the tools we will be using for class, I am definitely excited to do some work outside of Canvas as I've always found working exclusively within the site to be kind of limiting. It also makes me happy to see that this class can/will involve image editing as it is an activity I've really grown to enjoy in recent years (and mostly use for the purposes of making funny pictures for my friends). Looking at the browser tune up, I really appreciated the linked word-count extension. I had no idea that was a thing! This is gonna be very helpful not just for this class or the rest of college, but probably until I retire. 

I've decided to include the most recent example of my image editing work which was spawned by a conversation I had with a friend concerning what greater monster Godzilla and King Kong will inevitably be teaming up to fight in the upcoming movie. I do most of my photo editing in a mobile app called PicsArt which I can't recommend highly enough for people who want to have some fun with editing but don't want to shell out money for and/or don't have time to learn a more complex software like photoshop.

Image created with PicsArt

Comments

Popular Posts